Working with the Sisters of St. Francis, you will find a flexible, and fulfilling work environment. Lay employees are called to partner with the Sisters to support their mission and preserve Sylvania Franciscan values. Following the example of St. Francis of Assisi employees approach their work with a spirit of teamwork, a commitment to excellence, and professionalism. We strive to create an inclusive work environment and a culture of respect and kindness.
Employees feel a sense of family from working in a small, caring community. Our campus is situated on 98 wooded acres in Sylvania, Ohio.
The Sisters of St. Francis is proud to offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a generous employer contribution
- Life insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- 403(b) retirement plan with an employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Tuition waiver for Lourdes University (100% for full-time employees and 50% waiver for part-time employees).
Please send your resume to Mechelle Zarou, email@example.com