Placing our individual gifts and talents in service to the needs of God’s people.
The Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio respond to God’s call to live the Gospel in joyful servanthood among all people through lives and ministries that reverence human dignity, embrace the poor and marginalized, and respect the gift of all creation.
Placing our individual gifts and talents in service to the needs of God’s people, we are engaged in such diverse ministries as education, health care, social services, religious education, media, law, art, parish and retreat ministries, and spiritual direction.
Our sponsored ministries include:
- Bethany House, a long-term shelter for victims of domestic violence
- Lourdes University—Higher Education
- Our Lady of Grace, an assisted living facility
- Rosary Care Center, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility
- Sophia Center, counseling and testing center for children, adolescents and adults
- Sylvania Franciscan Ministries—Health and Human Services
- Convent Park apartments for senior citizens.